Our modern fleet of A320s is in an all economy class layout. The average seat pitch is 28 inches in a 3 x 3 configuration.
Enjoy flying in the front? Want to be the first to disembark? Select any seat in rows 2-5 and enjoy the added convenience of an upfront seat!
Need some extra space? A number of our seats offer additional leg room for a small fee. Seats may be purchased at the time of booking, check-in desk or on-board. Guests who have pre-booked Sweet Seats can also enjoy Priority Check in service at our airport counters (Priority Check in service is available in Hong Kong only).
These seats are located in row 1 as well as the two over-wing exit rows (row 12, 13). Just ask our helpful airport staff at check-in if these seats are still available on your flight.
For safety reasons, certain exit row requirements must be met before seat allocation in these rows. Our check-in staff will determine if the guest meets these requirements:
- Willing to assist in the event of an emergency
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Be physically able to assess conditions and perform emergency functions
- Able to understand and carry out instructions provided by crew
- No visual, hearing, physical or intellectual impairments
- Must possess the strength and dexterity to open, lift and throw exit door of 15kg
- Not be seated with an infant or other person that requires assistance in an emergency.
If for any reason a guest feels that they are unable to perform the functions listed, they must contact a crew member for immediate reseating. Please note that row 12 does NOT recline. Should you require extra legroom with a reclining seat, please select row 13.