U-Connect Connecting Flight Service
During your journey, you will have a connecting flight in Hong Kong.
With U-Connect, you can:
- Check-in bags on your first flight for your whole journey – no need to clear customs or claim baggage in Hong Kong
- Pick up your 2nd boarding pass at our transfer desk
- If you miss your onward flight due to flight delay or unforeseen circumstances, we will honor your ticket on our next available flight.
Please present your itinerary and baggage receipt to our transfer desk at E1 or M1 for your onward boarding pass.
*U-Connect is included at an additional fee.
*Failure to arrive at the transfer desk, for whatever reason, at least 60 minutes before your connecting flight may result in you missing your flight. HK Express will place you on the next available HK Express flight to your final destination. We recommend purchasing travel insurance to avoid any unexpected fees that may occur due to a misconnection.
Please follow the steps below for your flight connection at Hong Kong International Airport
- Follow the signs to the HK Express Transfer desk at E1 or M1 for check-in and collect your onward boarding pass
- Go through security screening
- Check the departure monitors for the latest gate information
- Arrive at the boarding gate 40 minutes before departure time