At HK Express, Safety is our number one priority. Ensuring the safety of our guests and crew is a 24/7 job where no expense is spared. In fact Low Cost Airlines are required to uphold the same standards as full service airlines when it comes to safety and maintenance, guidelines, procedures and regulations.
We have been accredited by IOSA, the IATA Operational Safety Audit. “The IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) program is an internationally recognized and accepted evaluation system designed to assess the operational management and control systems of an airline. “ We are also members of the Flight Safety Foundation. “The Foundation is an international non-profit organization whose sole purpose is to provide impartial, independent, expert safety guidance and resources for the aviation and aerospace industry.”
Our practices and procedures set in place are to achieve the following;
- Delivery of the highest level of safety performance, management, procedures, assessment and activities at all costs
- Provision of all appropriate resources that will result in an organizational culture which ensures safe practices and effective safety reporting
- Commitment to the fulfillment and compliance of all applicable local and international standards, legislation and regulations, which govern commercial airline operations.
- The cultivation and enforcement of internal safety and risk identification culture within the organization
- Ensuring employees from ground staff to senior management are committed and accountable for the delivery of a safe organization and operation
- Sustain and monitor risk management, hazard management and identification
- Providing training and sufficient resources of aviation safety information to all staff whilst ensuring competency in safety matters
- Ensuring staff are allocated tasks aligned with their prerequisite knowledge and skills
- Continuous improvement of safety processes, procedures and management to ensure all actions taken are effective
- Regular checks of third party vendors or service providers comply with internal, local and international safety legislation and regulations