Important Travel Notice
Suspension of HK Express Flight Services between Hong Kong and Yangon
Posted on 23 Mar 2017
With effect from 23 May 2017, HK Express will suspend flight services between Hong Kong and Yangon. HK Express remains committed to serving our guests with safe, on-time and low-fare travel throughout Asia, and will continue to launch new destinations in the region in 2017.
Flights to and from Yangon between now and 22 May 2017 will operate as normal.
Affected guests who are booked on Flights UO727 and UO728 on or after 23 May 2017 will be given three options:
- Select new dates of travel to/from Yangon departing on or before 22 May 2017 (all travel must be completed by this date; fare difference does not apply); OR
- Select a new destination on the HK Express network departing on or before 31 December 2017 (fare difference will apply and bookings are subject to seat availability); OR
- Apply for a full refund.
For options 1 & 2, a one-time change can be made free of charge. Further changes are subject to applicable fees according to the fare rules and conditions of the fare purchased.
Guests should choose one of these three options and reply to us on or before 22 April 2017. If not, the default option is a full refund of all affected flight sectors.
Guests whose travel plans are impacted are encouraged to contact our Guest Service hotline +852 3902 0288, to modify their travel schedules. HK Express will also be contacting all affected guests via email and SMS to inform them of the changes.
TRAVEL NOTICE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7 OWNERS
Posted on 15 October 2016
The safety our Guests and crew is our top priority. As such, please be advised that individuals who own or possess a Samsung Galaxy Note7 device may not transport the device on their person, in carry-on baggage, or in checked baggage on HK Express flights. This prohibition includes all Samsung Galaxy Note7 devices. This ban is effective immediately.
- If Guests attempt to travel by air with their Samsung Galaxy Note7 devices, they will be denied boarding.
- Guests who attempt to evade the ban by packing their phone in checked luggage are increasing the risk of incident. Anyone violating the ban may be subject to criminal prosecution in addition to fines.
- Guests currently traveling with Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones should contact Samsung or their wireless carrier immediately to obtain information about how to return their phones and arrange for a refund or a replacement phone.