At HK Express, we would like to make every charge clear to Guest. Below table shows the codes and names of government/carrier imposed taxes and surcharges that we may charge depending on the itinerary booked. Please note that taxes are subject to change.
|Tax Code||Tax/Surcharge Name|
|YR||Fuel or other surcharges imposed by HK Express|
|HK||Hong Kong - Air Passenger Departure Tax|
|Q||Hong Kong - Passenger Security Charge|
|SW||Japan - Passenger Service Facilities Charge|
|OI||Japan - Passenger Security Service Charge|
|BP||Korea - International Passenger Service Charge|
|CN||China - Airport Fee|
|CNS||China - Security Charge|
|TW||Taiwan - Airport Service Charge|
|TS||Thailand - Passenger Service Facilities Charge|
|E7||Thailand - Advanced Passenger Processing System Charge|
|JC||Vietnam - Passenger Service Charge|
|C4||Vietnam - Passenger and Baggage Security Screening Charge|
|KX||Cambodia - Airport Tax|
|MM||Myanmar - Passenger Service Charge|
|C7||Myanmar - Advance Passenger Service Charge|
HK Express international fuel charge will be as follows.
|Route||Fuel Surcharge Amount (One Way)|
|Previous (Before 01 Feb 2017)||New (From 01 Feb 2017 onwards)|
|ICN/PUS/CJU-HKG||KRW 0||KRW 2,400|
※ Applied to one-way, and it may change depending on oil price.
- Fuel surcharges are applied on the initial departure, per passenger and sector.
- Differences of fuel surcharges are not collected or refunded at the time of boarding.
- Fuel surcharges are applied per sector and may change according to the fuel price.
- Application: All regular and bonus tickets.
- Exemption: Infants under the age of 2, who do not occupy seats.