- Standard terms and Conditions of Carriage apply for all U-Biz bookings. For more information please visit Conditions of Carriage.
- Select services may not be available at certain airports or on certain flights.
- Any changes in your flights are only available via the “Manage My Booking” portal and up to 3 hours before departure for U-Biz bookings. Fare difference may apply and there will not be any refunds for lower fares.
For flight cancellation, passengers who made U-Biz booking(s) for all the sectors they would fly are allowed to cancel their flight up to 7 days prior to scheduled departure time and will receive a refund for 90% of the booking amount exclusive of taxes and fees in the form of a voucher. This can be done through the ‘Manage My Booking’ portal for increased convenience and efficiency. The refund voucher will only be applicable within 90 days of the day of issue, issued in the same currency as the original booking and can only be used to pay for bookings in the same currency.
If a U-Biz booking is made in conjunction with a Fun or FUN + fare class, the above flight cancellation clause is no longer applicable. As such, Hong Kong Express Airways fare rules and conditions of carriage will prevail.
- Each passenger who made U-Biz booking will automatically receive a $25 HKD inflight food and beverage credit to be used on-board their flight (vouchers cannot be applied on the value meal sets and all combo promotions).
- HK Express accepts no responsibility for any hardware or software failure or malfunction or inability of access onto the HK Express website or booking system.
- The booking facilities on this site may not be used by companies or organisations for any purposes other than travel by the Business’ current employees.
- To the extent permissible by law, HK Express may without prior notice add to, delete from or otherwise amend these terms and conditions. HK Express may also without prior notice terminate U-Biz at any time. HK Express’s interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, as well as its decisions with respect to any matter related to U-Biz, are final and binding on all users without prior notice. Your continued use of U-Biz on or following the effective date of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance to such amended terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Hong Kong law. If any dispute arises in relation to these Terms and Conditions, such dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts/Tribunals of Hong Kong as the court for the first instance.