HK Express kindly reminds customers to be vigilant against phishing promotional emails that seek to obtain your personal or credit card information.
Phishing emails may:
- Be poorly designed
- Include typos or poor grammar
- Ask you to click a link or open an attachment
- Have a misspelled sender email address
If you spot a suspicious email, do not:
- Give out personal or credit card information
- Download or Open attachments
- Click on any unknown or shortened link
- Forward it to anyone
HK Express promotional emails:
- Will only be sent from email domains ending in hkexpress.com
- Will not ask for any reply or personal or credit card information
Fraud can appear in other formats including but not limited to website, sms, phone calls. Should there be any suspicion or enquiries, please contact our Call Centre at (852) 3902 0288.