How do I select and purchase a seat?
You may purchase seats at the time when you make a booking. If you have already booked tickets, you can purchase seats in "Manage My Booking" portal provided that you made the reservation through HK Express website no later than 48 hours prior to flight departure.
To purchase seats after a booking is made, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Select "Manage My Booking" on our official homepage.
- Step 2: To retrieve your reservation, input your reference number/PNR and and last name of the person who made the booking.
- Step 3: Select "Seat Selection" under "Extras".
- Step 4: Choose the desired flight sector where you wish to choose a seat. As you select your preferred seat, any additional charges will be displayed at the upper right side of your screen. Then click “Next" to proceed.
You may also purchase seats at our airport check-in counters. Please note that seat selection fee is the lowest if you book when you make a booking.
What is the difference between Standard, Upfront and Sweet Seats?
We provide three seat options to our Customers.
- Standard Seats are located in row 6 up to the last row except emergency exit row.
- Upfront Seats are any seats in rows 2-5 with added convenience.
- Sweet Seats are any seats in row 1 and Emergency Exit Row with additional leg room.
For details and requirements to each seat type, please visit Seat Option.