In light of COVID-19, we have made adjustment to our inflight food and beverage services. Hot meal service on our flights will be suspended until further notice, while a selection of snacks and drinks will remain available for purchase on board. Our Customer Care team will notify all affected customers about the change with alternative arrangements accordingly.
- No outside food and beverage is allowed to be consumed on-board the aircraft. Our ground staff may stop you from bringing such items onboard.
- Please note- Pre-booking of meals and drinks is only available up to 96 hours (4 days) prior to the scheduled departure time of your chosen flight.
- HK Express onboard meals are not produced in a peanut/tree nut free environment and may contain traces of nuts, gluten, seafood, eggs and/or dairy products. For more allergens information, please click here.
Cathay Pacific First / Business Class Codeshare Customers
- A HKD 110 meal credit is included in your ticket
- Our cabin crew will approach you on the meal credit usage during the flight
- Meal credits can be used to redeem any inflight food and beverage (Please see our latest offers at U.taste menu)
- Meal options may vary depending on routes, availability and operational requirements
- Meal credits can be used as full or part payment of a bill for purchase of food and beverage as listed in our U.taste menu
- Meal credits can only be used for a single transaction and on the respective ticketed flight sector only; any unused meal credits or amount remaining after redemption is not exchangeable for cash or transfer to another flight sector and will be automatically forfeited