Want to travel between GBA and our destinations at ease? By booking HK Express Air + Ferry Pass directly with us, you will be able to enjoy one-stop service between selected ferry ports in GBA and other destinations via Hong Kong without hassle. Even more, you don’t have to worry about your checked baggage, misconnections under unforseen circumstances or taking time to queue up for tax refund.
Auto exemption from
the Air Passenger Departure
Tax (APDT) (HKD 120)
One-stop booking for
No need to pay extra for
checked baggage on Ferry
Protection to next available
journey when missing onward
Customers can check in to their flights via Upstream Check-in service, including ports without codeshare service.
Minimize the connecting time
at Hong Kong International Airport
All-at-once boarding passes collection^
Check through baggage
to your final destination
Check-in at ferry port & go
through passport control
Take the ferry to SkyPier^ at
Hong Kong International Airport
Take the Automated People Mover to
Enjoy the flight
Arrive at HongKong
Proceed to Transfer Desk at E2
to collect your ferry ticket
Travel to SkyPier
via Automated People Mover
Take ferry to your
^The Upstream Check-in service enables ferry passengers to obtain boarding passes and check through baggage to the final destination at certain ferry ports. Under certain conditions, extra document check at SkyPier might be required. For passengers not using Upstream Check-in service, they must check-in at SkyPier. If you are not using our Air + Ferry Package, you should proceed to refund of Air Passenger Departure Tax before travelling to terminal. All ferry passengers transferring at Hong Kong International Airport are only allowed to stay in the airport restricted area.
*Applicable to unforeseen circumstances, e.g. operational delay or cancellation from HK Express or CKS only
1. Please note that your contract for your ferry transfer services is with Chu Kong Passenger Transport Co. Ltd (“CKS”). We arrange ferry transfer services as agent for and on behalf of CKS who operates the services, and we have no liability to you in relation to the provision of such services or during that portion of your travel.
2. Your contract for the flight is governed by our Conditions of Carriage and your contract for the ferry transfer services is governed by CKS’s Terms and Conditions which set out at CKS’s website as current at the time your booking is made.
3. Any booking must be completed at least 2 days before the scheduled ferry departure. Every change will be charged on a per customer and per segment basis. Fare differences may apply. Changes can be made up to 48 hours before the scheduled departure time.
4. You must present a valid HK Express Air + Ferry Pass itinerary together with your travel documents at the CKS ticket counter to exchange for a valid ferry transfer ticket before boarding.
5. HK Express Air + Ferry Pass, including the ferry transfer ticket(s), is non-refundable.
6. In case of any claims, complaints or disputes concerning the ferry transfer service, please contact CKS at firstname.lastname@example.org. The decision of CKS is final.